Why Choose Globi?
Pay for Results - not Effort.
We know it is difficult to decide which digital design and marketing agency to work with. So many promote the same services.
Here’s what we suggest to separate the wheat from chaff.
- Don’t fall for smoke and mirrors. When looking at a designer's portfolio, look past the pretty graphics. Remember that it's the headlines, calls-to-action, and psychology of the copy that make a website effective. (This is our primary focus).
- Take longevity into serious consideration. How long an agency has survived in such a competitive market tells you whether their work is good. (We've been doing this since 1999).
- Talk with them about their portfolio (we’ve all got a portfolio) and ask penetrating questions about what the agency actually did for each client. (Our portfolio even interactively showcases the individual marketing principles employed on each website).
- Think about value, not cost. You're likely going to get a very vast range of prices from different agencies. Don't base your decision on price. Look at the actual offer. Do they include business strategy and copy writing? (We do).
- After-sales service. Will they still be there to help you after the project is complete? The biggest complaint we get from clients is that their previous developer doesn't respond to them after their website is complete. (We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service).